This section is to help you be prepared for your visit before you come to The London School of English. Reading through this information will also save you time and money when you are here.
- Find out more about us, including our values, news, and terms.
Arriving in the UK
- Plan your journey to the UK with useful information about transport and what you need to bring with you.
- Detailed information on visa requirements for studying in the UK.
Brochure and Prices
- Download a copy of our brochure or see our latest prices.
How to Register and Pay
- After you have chosen which course you would like to do, find the best way to register and pay.
- Read through our terms and conditions before coming to The London School of English.
- After you arrive, make the most of your stay here and explore the area and the culture with some of our social programmes.
When We Are Open
- The dates when our centres are closed and our standard opening hours.
How to Find Us
- Directions to our centres in London and Canterbury.
- Free daily three-course lunch for our course participants.
- Our blog is written by experienced trainers who have been working with students, like you, for many years. Read their posts and ask them questions, they're happy to help you.
- See whether your question is answered here with our frequently asked questions.
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” based on over 1000 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London or Canterbury